Tuesday, February 21, 2012

#20

Scared you, didn't I? Haha! I also terrified of this paedo-looking picture of me. :p Ahh, before I start, let me give you a precaution!warning! because this post is loaded with massive ss-ness! T.T I can't believe it myself. The amount of selca I took. Its like, 100x times more than when I had long hair! And I also can't believe I'm gonna reveal how I look on my public blog. @.@ So, brace yourself yeah...you've been warned! This is how I really look like! 男不女!!! Lolz~I'm telling you my honest answer to why I cut my hair,....it is really for the heck of the fun. Because! I have 9 months to grow my hair back. Because! After I start my uni I won't get the chance to do crazy stuff already. Because! Just because. :)Actually the initial plan was to shave all bald! And then a few friends asked me not to be crazy. So I decided 0.5cm long lo. But after calculation (hair grows 0.8cm/month generally : 9x0.8cm=7.2cm), I've decided to cut until 1cm long left. But apparently my shaver comb was 1.2cm haha. So...let the photos and looooonggggg captions tell you guys the story? ~Bought a beanie from Daiso (should have gotten the black one, regretting it now :s), here's trying it out...I made the reindeer to be elongated with my big head. XDFinally, the last day of STPM! 15.12.2011. But I started shaving at midnight, morning of 16.12.2011.Snapped this to show the very first patch of hair which is already cut damn short, around 2cm. After some experimenting, I decided to snap this picture with Xmas hat. Haha. Love this style but hard to maintain as my hair always expand during hot weather, and I sweat a lot so long fringe is troublesome, I think.I was trying to cut mangkuk hairstyle but fail. One does not simply master the skills of cutting magkuk hairstyle, true story. So, I played with my hair a while before the big thing.OMFGWTFMHIRSOMGOMG [MHIR : My hair is really short]And the result is..........*drumrolls* Shine shine~! ***Got my friend to help me dye my hair. And, I dyed my hair another time to make it lighter.But my freaking hand has a mind of its own. Hehe ^^; Looks dirty with the patches of hair dye. Macam poyo only, like street people lo. >.<Can you see the unevenness of the dye? Patch patch patch. Slap.I REALLY LOVE THIS COLOUR LO. T_____T Look how nice is this picture? Sigh.All because of work punya pasal, I had to dye back my hair. Sobs. Had to bleach my whole hair because of the unevenness (this is the second time I'm using this word and it really sounds weird but I don't bother checking it up).Yikes. This picture I no likey lo. Don't know why. The hairstylist was kind enough to offer to snap photo. He said : Once in a lifetime must snap!Really understanding lo but the price he charged was not that understanding. =.=Dyed dark brown. Looks black, but will fade after several washes.Just playing around with headband. HAHA! ^^;Snapped this photo before going to work. Love the way my hair stand after waking up from sleep everytime!! :D :D :DWulala~ Can you see purple line on my hair? Kinda 'stole' from my workplace hehe. Temporary hair colour spray. I saw at another shop it costs above RM15 per bottle. Snap for fun. SS-ness out of control!This one snapped for work LOLZ. Applied job as toothpaste promoter. Have to show teeth. >.< zzz Gracias for enduring the pictures!!! Annyeong. Keke. (RM2.90 hat bought by my aunt for her temporary stay at Melaka.)

No comments:

Post a Comment