Tuesday, February 21, 2012

#17

Hola guys! I'm back! But I doubt I'll blog often. I'm too lazy. And I already can predict that this gonna be the only day in, say, 6 months of 2012 that I'll blog? Alright, alright. Crapping at Wordpress, pics+crapping at Blogspot, got it. XD This happened on the 15th of September, 2011. Guess where did I fall? Of all places, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MHS SCHOOL GATE!! Of all times, RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL DISMISSED!! T.T Imagine the embarrassment. I used my left palm to stop myself from falling flat on my face, if not I think the wound would be much deeper. Ouch! >.< But the funny thing is, my ego. Haha. I picked myself up and then acted like nothing happened although I felt a tinge (big tinge? lol) of pain on my knee, didn't even bother to check my knee, I only checked if my left palm was okay or not......because of my bold ego. *clap clap* Oh wells, not forgetting to get a really, really quick scan to see if any of my favourite people at school (I'm serious lolz I really have a few favourite people/crush LOLZ) saw the incident. So I continued walking, around 5 metres later, I stopped aside and checked my knee. Chicka Bow Wow!~ It was bleeding beautifully! <3 I'm serious, never seen such nice blood linings. Hahas. (First prize still goes to the my index finger being partly chopped off. *proud*) One student boy saw me walking with my bleeding knee, I think he thinks I'm stupid, walking coolly with that wound. Here, here. (pictures are not arranged in chronological order) I forgot what we had on 15th Sept but after school some of my friends wanted to go Dataran Pahlawan for some lepak-ing, initially I wanted to join them but my plan for that day was to go to CIMB Bank Melaka Raya so I changed my mind. (Must be after test I guess, as its weird if one gang goes to shopping mall after school.) So anyways, I began to wonder where to wash my wound : (1) Back to MHS where about 20 students saw what happened? (2) At one of the kopitiams on the way to bank? But people would be looking. (3) IJC? I decided IJC was too far to walk with the wound as I will have to walk extra miles later on to get to the bank. But in the end I still went to IJC, my another home. <3 After washing off the blood, I noticed some fine granules of sand and stones in my wound. Ouch! Used my fingernail to dig some out. RAARRRR Hahas. Then guess what I heard?! Music playing~~ They had band practice~~ Before I 'skipped' happily to see them, I asked my junior who is a St Johns to clean and bandage my wound. Seriously damn lucky, damn lucky that she stayed back to do her tuition homework, damn lucky that she actually brought the keys for first aid. In short, I find myself lucky the whole year 2011. :)Me being cheeky and manja, I asked her not to put the bandage first as I want to show off my wound to my band juniors. LOL.Oh yeah, they were to complete a function for 16th September parade! So that's why they were there. XD And, I was supposed to go become their water distributor! But since I injured myself, I have a legit reason. Keke. So I showed off and said, "I really want to go tomorrow morning but how am I to walk with this. *point point* muka 10sen*" LOLZ. And just seeing them made me happy. :) Went to the bank after that, and then walked to Dataran Pahlawan to wait for my dad, if I'm not wrong, can't remember. Actually planned to get home by bus but can't stand the stretching of the wound when walking.So I got back home, and didn't bathe that night because well generally water stings wound. Hiakhiak.Bathed the next morning, water went into the holes so got to clean up the wound using cotton bud. Had a little pus in it. >.< The cotton gauze homg, shouldn't have bandaged my wound la. The pain of peeling one by one strip of the cotton which got stuck to my dried blood. URGHH!This is exactly why band aid is unnecessary. 쿵~

No comments:

Post a Comment